Details

05407

St Catherine

off A3094

Netherhampton

Wiltshire

England

The church of St Catherine was rebuilt, except for its 18th-century tower, in 1876–7 by William Butterfield. The tower is in Flemish bond brick with a shingled roof, while the rest is built in limestone and flint chequers under a tiled roof. Inside, the pews and octagonal stone font are by Butterworth, and the east window is by Gibbs.

Location

Status

Stage
greenmousey72 on 31st May 2020 17:05 Added
greenmousey72 on 31st May 2020 17:05 Photos Volunteered
Not yet Partially Completed
Not yet Completed