Details

04027

St Michael

Old Church Road

Betws-y-Coed

Carnarvonshire

Wales

On the boundary of Denbighshire and in Conwy since 1974. Built in 14th Century but replaced as the Parish Church by St Mary's in 1873, when it was left abandoned. It fell into disrepair. It was made redundant in 2000 but a charity has now restored it.

Location

Status

Stage
hoddy on 18th Sep 2018 18:01 Added
hoddy on 18th Sep 2018 18:01 Photos Volunteered
Not yet Partially Completed
Not yet Completed