Details

05233

All Saints

Middle Woodford

Wiltshire

England

This church was rebuilt in the thirteenth century and the tower probably added in the fifteenth. Much of the tower seen today is original. All Saints was substantially restored in 1845 by T.H. Wyatt with the work being kept true to the original architecture. Some headstones are badly weathered and very hard to read.

Location

Status

Stage
greenmousey72 on 23rd May 2020 14:41 Added
greenmousey72 on 23rd May 2020 14:41 Photos Volunteered
Not yet Partially Completed
Not yet Completed