Holy Trinity, North Tidworth is the Church of England parish church. There may have been a church here in the 12th century but the earliest record is of 1291. The present building, in flint and stone with repairs in red brick, is from the late 14th and 15th centuries. Restoration designed by J. L. Pearson in 1882 included replacement of the roofs and rebuilding of the porch. The church was recorded as Grade II* listed in 1988. Some headstones are badly weathered, which is very hard to read.