St Giles' Church, built of flint and limestone, has a 13th-century chancel and 15th-century tower and was improved in the 16th century, but largely rebuilt during restoration in 1863-4 by T.H. Wyatt. The font bowl is 12th-century, on a 19th-century base. The tower has six bells, five of them from the 18th century. Some headstones are badly weathered and very hard to read.