Details

05434

St Mary

Church Lane

Codford

Wiltshire

England

The building originates in the late 12th/13th century, with a tower from the late 14th/15th; the chancel was rebuilt in the 17th century. In 1843-4 it was considered necessary to rebuild the church, apart from the tower and part of the chancel, on the same foundations; the south porch was moved and a south aisle added.

Location

Status

Stage
greenmousey72 on 31st May 2020 17:12 Added
greenmousey72 on 31st May 2020 17:12 Photos Volunteered
Not yet Partially Completed
Not yet Completed