Details

04870

Thornhill Cemetery

Thornhill Road

Cardiff

South Glamorgan

Wales

Thornhill Crematorium was opened in 1953 and occupies a 40-acre (160,000 m2) site as part of the Thornhill Cemetery. The cemetery contains two chapels - Wenallt Chapel and Briwnant Chapel -, and the Gardens of Remembrance for the scattering of cremated remains.[1]

Location

Status

Stage
RCarbis on 4th Aug 2019 23:48 Added
RCarbis on 4th Aug 2019 23:48 Photos Volunteered
Not yet Partially Completed
Not yet Completed